Spider Solitaire is my enemy. I hate it with a passion because I love it with an equal passion. One day a few years ago, I realized I was addicted to Spider Solitaire. I had to quit cold turkey. It wasn’t easy. And soon after, I began to hunt for alternatives on the internet. Here are some of the sites I found:
1. Addictingames.com – This website is filled with all types of games! Most games have simplistic game play but don’t let that fool you because you will get sucked in. My favorite games on this site are the puzzle and strategy games. You can play for fun or create an account.
2. Freearcade.com – This is another site that had a plethora of games to choose from. There is a well laid out menu on the left hand side for you to choose from a variety of different game-play types. The website also shows the top rated and most played games in different genres, which is like many other gaming websites.
3. Pogo.com – This popular gaming website has fun graphics, a well planned layout that is easy to navigate, and some of the more fun games! This website is great for those who like to play more of the brain-teaser games, with its variety of board, word, and puzzle games, whereas Freearcade.com and addictinggames.com may have more of a variety for multi-player, RPG, and other such games.
4. Facebook.com – Although this isn’t actually a “gaming” website, there are plenty of games created on Facebook that are tons of fun! Some largely known games include FarmVille, Mafia Wars, Bejeweled, and Farkle. I personally play the last two games mentioned and find myself lost in simple but addicting game for hours, which leads us to our next website…
5. iSketch.net – Although this is a website for a specific game, iSketch will keep you entertained for hours! It is similar to Pictionary but you play with people around the world and individually (as opposed to being on teams). You can either log on with whatever name pops up when you go to the site or you can make your own account. Fun game with a clear objective.