The internet is my job, and sometimes it pays unexpected dividends. Like this morning, when I discovered a fantastic list of 24 ideas to make money if you’re unemployed (or just want some extra spending cash). The suggestions include:
1) Become a Census Worker. (It won’t last, but you’ll meet a lot of people)
2) Deliver Phone Books. (I didn’t know they still made those things)
3) Deliver newspapers. (See above)
4) Teach English to adults. (No swear words!)
5) Be a human guinea pig. (I think I’ll pass on this one)
The entire list can be found here, and I assure you, its entertaining even if you’re not looking for extra money.